Great lips can really set off your style, but what are the best ways to apply lipstick. The same lipstick, when applied in different ways, can help you create a completely different look. Today I am going to tell you the best ways to apply lipstick perfectly. So let’s get started.
Best Ways to Apply Lipstick Perfectly
Here are the ten best ways to apply lipstick perfectly:
1. The first way is classic. It is necessary to choose lipstick and a pencil of the same shade (the pencil can be a darker shade). Now outline the lips with a pencil, and then fill the outline with lipstick using a brush or from the stick directly.
2. The second option will help make your lipstick more durable and vibrant. Take the same pencil, outline the lip and fill it in with a pencil. And already on top, we apply lipstick, blot it with a thin paper napkin. Now we apply the second layer. The lipstick will last much longer this way.
3. We paint the lips with a special brush. By the way, this can be a simple brush from an art store with artificial bristles. Just choose the size of the brush that suits you.
4. We use a pencil of a different color. It can be darker than lipstick. Or just a different shade. Try combining cherry and coral, red and pink, or come up with your own. The application technique is the same as in the second method.
5. The fifth option is gradient. The gradient is one of the most fashionable methods of applying lipstick today. It is necessary to apply lipstick using the first or second method and then remove the top layer of lipstick from the center of the lips. You should get a gradient effect: the color will be much paler in the center of the lips than at the edges.
6. You can also combine lipstick with glitter. Moreover, the shine can be in the tone of the lipstick and a completely different color. For example, you can get an utterly unusual lip coverage by adding neon gloss to red lipstick.
7. Apply lipstick straight from the stick without using a pencil. It will be the simplest version that reveals the actual color of your lipstick. True, not every lipstick is ready to give color in this way.
8. We paint our lips with our fingers and blend the lipstick, creating the effect of biting lips. It is a very up-to-date and modern option. It does not require a precise outline drawing and takes a minimum of time.
9. Use lipstick as a blush. Apply lipstick to the apples of your cheeks for a harmonious look. In this case, you can apply the same lipstick on the lips or another one.
10. And the last completely unusual way: using lipstick as an eyeliner. A very bold look can be obtained by using red lipstick to draw arrows over the eyes. It is worth noting that this option can accentuate traces of fatigue on your face, so use it very, very carefully.
The hottest trend this season is a matte lipstick. Matte lipstick on the lips looks so beautiful and unusual that all women on the planet love it. Matte velvety lips are not just original; they are stylish, bold, and attractive. Also, the colors can be matched to your image and wardrobe preferences.
Nowadays, matte lipstick shades range from the calmest nude tones (beige, ivory, coffee) to the brightest and daring ones such as coral, purple, red, or violet. Such matte lipsticks appeared in our assortment.