Today, I will tell you how to paint thin lips properly in this post. Painting thin lips is and applying makeup is not a tough task, to make thin lips more expressive, use the following tips.
1. Ten minutes before applying makeup, use a lip balm, then blot your lips with a tissue. It will soften the skin and add natural volume to thin lips.
2. Apply concealer and powder to thin lips to hide the natural contour. This step is not required for everyday makeup but will help in creating brighter looks.
3. Outline the lips with a pencil, stepping back a millimeter from the natural contour. It seems that this is not enough, but it is enough, and most importantly, this trick will not be noticed by others.
4. Paint the corners with a pencil to match the lips without touching the center.
5. Pick a pencil one shade lighter than the previous one and fill the center of the lips with it – this will make them visually more voluminous.
6. If you are using lipstick, give preference to matte textures, but do not forget to put the highlight transparent gloss in the center of the lips.
7. Darken the area under the lower lip and add some highlighter to the checkmark above the upper lip to visually add volume. If this is not enough, use a secret trick: slightly darken the hollow under the nose with a gray-brown pencil or shadows to “deepen” it, and the lips, on the contrary, push forward.