We are living a funny period! A unique moment in a lifetime, at least, I hope. Today we are victims of a virus called Covid-19. To combat it, the slogan is quite simple: “stay at home.” Indeed, this virus can thrive only if it is spread by men among themselves. Once the chain is broken, this virus can no longer proliferate and generate new patients and especially new deaths. In parallel, it is imperative to review our individual health principles: I am talking here about washing hands regularly and not putting my hands on my face, in the mouth and in the eyes.
Funny period indeed, a moment of individual and collective questioning in which we must learn again to live together but also to take care of our body. By the way, this is the whole point of this article: How to strengthen our immune defenses to cope with such a virus?
Immune Defenses: What Is It For?
Our immune defenses form a system that is supposed to protect our body from external aggression. This immune system is the set of responses provided by an organism to defend itself against any foreign intrusion: bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.
How to Strengthen Its Immune Defenses?
Our body is a sponge. It absorbs all that is provided to it and rejects the extra elements, those that it considers useless to its proper functioning. It absorbs and retains all the nutrients needed to build its own energy and produce its immune defenses. It is therefore essential to give our body all these essential elements that materializes through the food and liquids that we ingest.
You may also like - 6 Secrets to Healthy Traveling During Covid-19.
Here are some tips to strengthen your immune system right now:
- Eat balanced with especially a maximum of fruits and vegetables.
- Hydrate your body regularly with at least 1.5 liters of spring water per day.
- Take 1000 mg of vitamins C every morning for 10 days.
- Make a vitamin D cure necessary for the robustness of the human skeleton.
- Adopt a concentrate of natural food supplements like Stimunaxo.
- Drink herbal teas based on thyme: antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal, thyme has many active ingredients. it stimulates the immune system.
- Do physical exercise every day history to stimulate the heart your whole organism
- Quit smoking now: cigarette irritates respiratory system
- Staying at home as advocated history of not being contaminated or contaminating others
- Wash every day in the shower and wash your hands very regularly during the day.
You may also like - The Lifespan of Corona Virus Finally Known.